There are many training opportunities available at George Mason University.
- IT Training: Provides a number of workshops and online resources for students, faculty, and staff.
- Student Technology Assistance and Resources Center (STAR): STAR is composed of 3 groups, which focus on student support and assistance:
- STAR*T provides hands-on technology training for students (Johnson Center, Room 344).
- Web.STAR helps students design and create web sites (Johnson Center, Room 311).
- STAR*S offers fee-based services (video and audio dubbing, editing services, scanning and color printing) to students (Johnson Center, Room 229).
- The Division of Instructional Technology (DoIT): A resource for faculty and staff that provides hands on training and support in the use of technology for improving student learning.
- Web Accessibility Testing and Training: The Assistive Technology Initiative provides testing of Mason websites for accessibility and training for web developers and content managers to ensure that Mason’s Web Accessibility Standards are implemented.
Last Updated: April 20, 2015